What We Do
The AppNeta platform provides customers access to performance data across all locations, along with detailed reporting and alerting. AppNeta offers the most flexible deployment models in the industry, with both SaaS or on-premises delivery available. 98% of our customers use our multi-tenant SaaS solution, so they can scale without worrying about infrastructure costs. Additional benefits include:
- Low upfront cost, since you don't need to buy the servers and storage
- No ongoing IT overhead to maintain the service, including updating all monitoring points
- Architecture designed for high availability and automatic backup
- Easy expansion as your organization's locations and application needs grow
- No cost for adding user accounts or embedding monitoring content in external services
- Easy access to data anywhere on the web
Take Advantage of Universal Deployment
AppNeta can be deployed into just about any environment, with both physical and virtual deployment options. AppNeta combines the convenience of SaaS with the customization of on-premises. Beyond SaaS, we offer dedicated hosting to customize the domain and branding or deploy the whole solution on-premises.
Monitor business-critical SaaS applications from any of your company’s locations
Managing a global footprint of end users can be a challenge. With AppNeta you can test to any IP-addressable endpoint (IPv4 and IPv6) for end-to-end performance monitoring from your office to SaaS apps, data centers or remote offices. Our global monitoring points and customer deployments allow you to test from anywhere.
- Monitoring points can send data through MPLS, IPSec VPN and SSL VPN tunnels
- Automated synthetic scripting can be sent from any location
- Monitoring points with wired, wireless and VPN interfaces