Redefining Innovation: AppNeta nabs two 2020 Stevies
The bar for what qualifies as “innovative” in the business world these days has never been higher. Enterprise needs are evolving at the fastest rate in recent memory, and the demand for agile, scalable solutions that can enable businesses to react quickly has never been greater.
That’s why we’re incredibly honored to be among this year’s Stevies honorees from the American Business Awards, scoring Silver for the Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year (up to 2,500 Employees) and Bronze in the Achievement in Product Innovation category.
While we’ve always pushed the envelope on what our team and product can deliver when our customers need us most, we couldn’t be prouder of the problems we’ve helped our customers solve this year and how we’ve built these enhancements into our class-leading performance monitoring solution. From delivering much needed multipath route visualizations, to active monitoring across some of the largest network backbones, we listened closely to what matters most to our customers and have innovated what network monitoring really entails.
Just a few of these award-worthy innovations include:
- The introduction of the r1000 Monitoring Point, which delivers active performance monitoring at ten-times the network speeds of previous-generation appliances — an industry-first for active monitoring at 100 Gbps.
- Multi-path route visibility into the largest, most complex and dynamic networks in the world.
- New capabilities that allow teams to configure monitoring over multiple interfaces from a single device for ECMP, SD-WAN, and other routing architectures.
- Inclusion of comparison views of all servers, third-party providers and responses over time into our reporting and charting functions to speed up issue resolution.
- Enhancing our Monitoring Points to allow for independent configurations for per-interface DNS monitoring so teams can keep watch over multiple networks that leverage their own unique DNS infrastructures – ie. a public WiFi network and back-end corporate network.
- Completion of our SOC2 Type 2 Certification, as a testament to our commitment to security, compliance, and operational control.
While these were some of our proudest innovations over the past year, our team continues working harder than ever to help teams truly understand and experience their network.
Request a Demo of AppNeta Performance Manager
Learn how AppNeta can find and resolve performance issues in business-critical applications and the networks that deliver them.
Filed Under: company news
Tags: Innovative Technology, Innovative Tech, Innovative, Innovation, American Business Awards, Stevie Awards, network monitoring, network management, enterprise IT, enterprise WAN, digital transformation, cloud computing, network performance monitoring