Filed under: Industry Insights
About one month ago, we open-sourced our pageguide.js library for people to use on their own websites and projects. Let’s look at the growth and adoption of pageguide.js since we started to roll it out:
– More than 260 repository watchers
– 24 active forks of pageguide.js ongoing
– Many user submitted patches & new features (and more coming in the works!)
– Now included in nuget and other packaging libraries to make deployment even faster.
– Great coverage in SmashingMag, Dzone, and countless other web design or web utility blogs, that drove even more great attention and awareness of our library.Thanks to all of you since checking out pageguide.js and spreading the word – We really appreciate it, and we look forward to seeing it on more websites around the web soon. If you’ve implemented pageguide.js on your own site somewhere, please send us a link – We’d love to see how you are using it.