AppNeta External Referral Program
As we think about the future of AppNeta, amazing employees are the cornerstone of our success. AppNeta is currently looking to grow every department in our organization, and we have some astounding rewards for anyone who can help us secure new AppNetians.
We’re paying out the following fees pursuant to this external referral program:
- Engineering roles - $5,000 (USD)
- Sales roles - $3,500 (USD)
- Marketing roles - $1,000 (USD)
- All other roles - $1,000 (USD)
The external referral program offers a one-time referral payment to unaffiliated persons (as defined solely by AppNeta) to help AppNeta attract, hire, and retain the very best talent in our Boston and Vancouver offices.
Bonuses for individuals hired in the US will be in US dollars and subject to US terms. All of our current job listings can be found in our open opportunities.
THE FINE PRINT
The External Referring Party (You)
- Must be an individual person (i.e., not a business entity), and a legal resident of the United States who is at least 18 years of age to participate in the Program.
- Can’t be associated with or a consultant of a Staffing/recruiting agency.
- Can’t refer yourself.
- Must comply with applicable law or regulation.
- Must complete the AppNeta submission form and provide any other required documents or information to AppNeta.
- Must not make any representations or warranties on behalf of AppNeta.
Your Referral Candidate
- Must be an external candidate.
- You cannot refer anyone who has been a previous AppNeta employee, or who has already applied to AppNeta within the past 12 months.
- Excludes temporary personnel, interns, and independent contractors.
- Referral is valid for a 12-month period.
If you are eligible to participate in the external referral program, AppNeta will pay you a one-time external referral payment for the (gross) amount for a referral if the referral results in a successful regular full-time hire, and such referred employee:
- Acknowledges he or she was referred by you.
- Completes 90 days of continuous, active employment with AppNeta.
- Is in good performance standing at the end of such 90 day period.
- Is still employed by AppNeta at the time the external referral fee is to be paid.
- Referral fee payment is at the sole discretion of AppNeta in the event of duplicate or competing submission. In the event of duplicate or competing submission, payment will be made for the first referral received by AppNeta.
You must complete and return IRS Form W-9 (and any other documentation that AppNeta may require) in order to receive the referral fee. This Form will be supplied to you by AppNeta once your referred candidate has started employment with AppNeta.
AppNeta will process the external referral fee approximately 30 days after the referred employee completes the 90 days of employment mentioned above, and you have submitted the required paperwork and contact information.
Payments will be made by company check from AppNeta. In accordance with IRS guidelines, you will receive a 1099 for the year payment was received.
You agree that AppNeta may modify or terminate the external referral program at its sole option and without notice. You agree that you are responsible for any taxes imposed upon the referral fee paid to you by AppNeta and that you shall comply with all applicable law or regulation. You agree that in the event of any dispute between you and AppNeta with respect to a referral fee, that the decision of AppNeta shall be final.
Recruiters and Placement Agencies
AppNeta Inc does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppNeta employee. AppNeta will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppNeta.