per month, per monitor
- Monitor internal or external web apps
- Detailed availability & performance insight
- Unlimited user accounts
- Script user actions up to 20 steps with easy to use recorder
- DNS performance monitoring
- 365 day data retention
- Global monitoring coverage
- Integrated Pathview network performance
- Interactive & scheduled report delivery
- 3rd party API monitoring
- Tight Traceview code level integration
- Detailed alerts notifications
All plans are based on an annual subscription, payable either monthly or annually. Contact us if you require a different subscription term.
AppNeta is great. We are able to mitigate any performance problems before deploying to production environments.”
Razvan Stoica | System Administrator, Optaros
What is a web monitor?
A web monitor can monitor one site from a single location. Technically, it’s one script, which can hit up to 20 steps on a single site, from a location of your choosing.
Is there volume pricing available?
Yes! If you buy more, you’ll pay less per web monitor.
What is the difference between Global and Enterprise?
AppView can be deployed in 2 ways, both of which have the same features.
- Appview Global monitors applications from AppNeta-managed points of presence around the world.
- AppView Enterprise monitors applications from the AppNeta microappliance, a small zero-administration device at your office or datacenter.
What are the AppView Global monitoring locations?
We have the global coverage you need across major networks areas.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Rio de Janerio, Brazil
Sao Paolo, Brazil
Any purchase of AppView Global can be deployed at any location. For instance, with 5 monitors you could monitor 1 application from 5 different locations, or 5 different applications from a single location. The choice is yours. Interested in a location not on the list? Let us know! Contact us today.
What is a local deployment with AppView Enterprise?
You can deploy AppView anywhere you want on our microappliances, even behind the firewall. Each AppView Enterprise pack comes with a base number of web monitors (i.e., Medium comes with 10). All you have to do is plug it in, and you can start monitoring from any of your offices.
If you need more, contact us, and we can customize what comes on the microappliance.
What if I want to monitor both my own applications and external application?
If you install TraceView Enterprise, you’ll get the Full Stack pricing on all AppView web monitors, no matter what you’re monitoring.