Located just minutes from South Station, AppNeta is an exciting, rapidly growing company that is revolutionizing network and application performance management by providing unmatched insight and assuring predictable, easy delivery of business-critical applications to customers around the world.
We are looking for a Marketing Campaign Specialist to help bring our recently acquired Application Performance Management (APM) endeavors to the next level! AppNeta offers a fun, fast paced environment where you will have the opportunity to become a leader on a growing team, contributing to and leading our APM marketing initiatives.
The role will work closely with the President of the APM Business Unit and the Director of Marketing to boost brand awareness, drive inbound leads & cultivate relationships with new and existing partners. Ideal candidate is organized; driven; able to work independently and is also a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Drive high volume of inbound interest and new customer trials
- Work closely with corporate marketing function to leverage company-wide marketing initiatives where appropriate to meet business unit objectives
- Create custom content including blog posts, product datasheets, case studies, surveys, social media material related to APM
- Assist corporate marketing with designing and executing lead generation activities specific to APM business unit
- Ensure AppNeta APM solutions are visible in key regional or national events that relate to application performance i.e. Velocity, Surge, Pycon, web performance meet-ups, etc.
- Support APM inside sales team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Please note that this is NOT an entry-level role; 2-5 years of experience in inbound lead generation (technology company preferred); Freemium or Trial business models preferred
- Experience in infrastructure or web development software is ideal
- Experience in custom content creation (e.g. blog posts, product datasheets, case studies, surveys, email and online etc.)
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint Strongly Preferred
- Ability to meet designated deadlines and manage multiple projects to completion
- Energetic, Enthusiastic
- Must Be Flexible, Fun and able to keep pace with a growing company!!
AppNeta is the leader in end-user centric Performance Management for business critical applications, arming network and application engineers with the 360o insight they need to rapidly anticipate, pinpoint and solve performance to assure exceptional service delivery. AppNeta solutions are delivered from the cloud, providing the easiest, fastest time to resolution in the industry and superior end user experience monitoring. www.appneta.com
If you’re interested in this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of APM Marketing Specialist.
We would like to thank all applicants who apply, however, only those short-listed will be contacted. No telephone calls please.
To all recruitment agencies: At this time AppNeta will not be accepting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes as they will not be considered. AppNeta is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.